How to apply press-on nails? / Instructions Step by Step
Here is the Step by Step guide about how to apply, remove and take care of your press-ons!
1. Size your nails to the tips and set them aside. If any are slightly to wide bigger than your nails feel free to use the file to shape the sides/cuticle area down!.
2. Use the wooden cuticle stick (or your own cuticle pusher) to gently push back your cuticles.
3. Trim and shape the free-edge of your nail if needed to fit the tip shape.
4. Get the shine off! Take the buffer to GENTLY buff any areas over that the file didn’t get.
5. Wipe any dust, debris or oils off of your natural nail plate using the enclosed Alcohol Prep pads (Isopropyl Alcohol or Acetone will also work for this step).
NAIL GLUE (UP TO 2 WEEKS)
1. Let’s get the nails on! Use the tip of the glue tube and apply a medium sized blob of glue in the middle of your nail. the quickly put a blob of glue on the inside of the nail tip you are about to put on. Place false nail onto your natural nail from the cuticles and press down firmly for 30/45 seconds - (Be careful not put too much glue)
2. Taa daaa you have a fresh set of cute nails! Avoid water for the next hour. After that you can apply cuticle oil for hydrate your cuticles.
GLUE TABS (1-2 DAYS)
Size each glue tab, remove one side of the plastic & stick to your nail, peel the other side & press on each nail. You don´t need to use glue with this ones. Be sure you follow the steps 1-5 before you apply the glue tabs.
PATCH TEST: If its your first time using nail glue, please do a patch test 24hrs before applying your nails. Pop a small drop of glue onto of your nails and let ir dry. If there is no reaction 24hrs you can apply your press-ons.
DISCLAIMER: Use of glue & tabs provided is at users own risk. Oh! Chamomile Nails will not be held responsable for any reactions caused as a result of use or incorrect removal.
BE CAREFUL!: press-ons are not like acrylic nails, you need to be careful when using them, they are accessories on your nails. Therefore I am not responsible for the way in which these are used, broken or lost nails must be replaced by making a purchase of "lost nails".
Your set can last anywhere from one to two weeks. Just like with any enhancement, it’s a little different for everybody. The good news is, so long as you don’t lose any and they are in good condition- you can wear them more than once!
1. First aply cuticle oil around the nail and try to get the oil between your nail and the press-on so that the glue starts to wet the glue, leave it for 5 min.
2. Soak your nails in warm soapy water for 20 minutes. Then run your wood stick around the edges and wiggling gently until they lift off (do not rip off). Be patience! This is a very important step to not damage your nail. if they do not lift easily return to the water for another 10 mins.
3. Gently file the remaining glue from your nail and apply cuticle oil to nourish and re hydrate.
4. Gently file the glue off the insides of your press-ons & pop them in a safe place to use again.
BYE BYE FOREVER?
if you don't want to wear them again, clip them down, buff the gloss from the surface with the file, wrap in acetone soaked cotton wool and tin foil for 10 mins. Gently file the remaining glue from your nail.
I BEG YOU:
Please DO NOT pull your nails off. You will cause damage to your natural nails. Soak them off properly & smother in cuticle oil after.